Saturday, November 28, 2009

UGH!!!!!!!!!

I woke up at around 11PM and went downstairs.
I was actually supposed to go out with Serene.
But she couldn't go out.So I went out with my mom and
Christine.We left the house at 3.30PM and went to One Utama.
We were supposed to watch Alvin and The Chipmunks but there
were only 3 different seats left.We were going to buy tickets for
I Am Legend but my mom hates mutants.
Or whatever the show is about.
So we ended up walking around. Christine wanted waffles so
we went to A&W. My mom wanted their float, you see.
I ate like curly fries and onion rings, and a float.
After A&W, we went to U Parkson, my mom likes that place.
Then we went to have dinner. Mm, we had dinner in
Ms. Read's Delicious.
Chris and I shared a plate of Spaghetti Carbonara. Yumyum.
We left for Giant for some grocery shopping later on.
Went home at 8PM.
Got home, got some stuffs prepared and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment